Skip to content
Herb Whipped Potatoes Recipe
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- The ultimate comfort food with a delicate herb flavor.
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 3 tbsp butter OR margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- Cut potatoes into 2-inch pieces; place in large saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and boil until potatoes are fork tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain water from potatoes.
- Add butter, milk, garlic salt, and Italian herb seasoning.
- Whip potatoes with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Serve immediately.