Sweet Basil Dressing
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- Delicious over salad greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives and feta cheese.
- 2/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl; whisk until blended.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Can also be made by shaking ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid.