Skip to content
Six Pepper Guacamole Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- Perfect served with chips or as a topper for Six Pepper Guacamole Burgers.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tomato, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1/2 tsp Six Pepper Seasoning Blend
- Peel and core avocados; mash until somewhat chunky.
- Add tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, cumin and seasoning.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Serve guacamole with tortilla chips or use as a topper for Six Pepper Guacamole Burgers.