Six Spice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- Six different spices in one delicious cookie! These are REALLY good!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cumin, cloves, cayenne pepper, soda, and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mix until just combined.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by level tablespoon 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool 1 minute on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack.