Skip to content
Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Mangoes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- Add grilled salmon or chicken to make a main dish salad!
- 1 bag (8 to 9 ounces) fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 to 2 mangoes, sliced OR chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp Salad Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup corn oil
- Optional, grilled salmon OR chicken
- Toss or arrange spinach, pecans, strawberries, mangoes and red onions in a large bowl or on individual plates.
- Whisk together sugar, vinegar and seasoning.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
- Serve with grilled salmon or chicken, if desired.