Fish with Pico Garlic Rub
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Try this delicious rub on chicken or pork, too.
- 1/2 lb tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chile, chipotle
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mix rub ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Coat fish with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Place fish in skillet; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn and brush on the garlic rub.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove fish from skillet and squeeze lime juice over all.
- Serve immediately.