- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fit one pie crust into bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
- Add apples.
- Combine corn syrup, butter, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour over apples.
- Top with second crust, fold edges under, seal and flute.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until crust is browned and apples are tender.
- Combine all Caramel Glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Dollop over pie and carefully spread over crust.
- Bake 10 minutes or until topping is bubbly.
Place a shallow pan under pie to catch any drips.