Sandwich for a Crowd
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- Now this is a sandwich!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 round loaf of bread
- 4 oz thinly sliced turkey
- 4 oz thinly sliced ham
- 2 oz sliced salami
- 6 slice cheddar, Swiss OR provolone cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 onion slices
- 1/3 cup prepared olive tapenade
- Combine mayonnaise and seasoning.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
- Split loaf of bread in half horizontally.
- Spread bottom half with flavored mayonnaise.
- Layer on turkey, ham, salami, cheese, tomatoes and onion.
- Spread olive tapenade on top half of bread and place on top of sandwich.
- Cut into wedges to serve immediately OR wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- OR wrap in aluminum foil and place in preheated 350F oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.