Zesty Stir Fried Sprouts
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- NOT your mother's Brussels sprouts!
- Fill large saucepan approximately 3/4 full of water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and add Brussels sprouts.
- If sprouts are extra large, cut in half lengthwise.
- Cook uncovered until crisp tender, about 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
- Mix the lemon pepper seasoning and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and stir fry until their edges just begin to turn golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the lemon pepper mustard mixture over the sprouts to taste.
- Serve immediately.