Skip to content
Cinnamon Chocolate Truffles
Cook Time: 4 Hours
Yield: 36 truffles
- Better than the expensive candy shop truffles!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 oz white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 14 oz semi-sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- Heat cream, butter and cinnamon over medium-high heat in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in bittersweet and 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolates.
- Add vanilla; pour mixture into a 15 x 10-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Roll 1 tablespoon mixture into a ball; repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place 14 ounces semi-sweet chocolate and oil in microwave safe bowl and heat on high until just melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Roll each truffle in melted chocolate and place onto waxed paper to cool, about 1 hour.
- Place white chocolate in microwave-safe bowl and heat on high until just melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour into a pastry bag with a small circle tip OR a small resealable plastic bag, cutting one corner.
- Drizzle white chocolate over tops of truffles.
- For best flavor, refrigerate overnight.