Skip to content
Corn on the Cob with Herb Garlic Butter
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Garlic and basil mix with butter to create the ultimate spread for sweet corn!
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 ears sweet corn, husked
- Mix butter, basil and garlic powder thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Cook sweet corn by one of the following methods:
- Boil about 3 quarts of water (enough that corn will be covered) in a large stock pot.
- Add corn; boil 7 minutes.
- Remove ears with tongs.
- Place ears of corn (single layer) in a microwave-safe baking pan.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) 16 minutes.
- Spread butter mixture over hot ears of corn.
- Serve immediately.