Skip to content
Cinnamon Cereal Crunch Mix
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- Bet you can't stop munching on this sweet cereal mix!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 6 cup corn and rice cereal squares
- 2 cup mixed nuts with peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt butter, stir in brown sugar.
- Stir continually until mixture comes to a boil; boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place cereal and nuts in a large bowl, pour brown sugar mixture over.
- Stir to coat well.
- Spray large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Add cereal mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in airtight container.