Pink Almond Whoopie Pies
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Yield: 30 whoopie pies
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Powdered sugar, for garnishing
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marsmallow cream
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp food color, red
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 box (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Combine all whoopie pie ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until well mixed; beat 1 minute on high speed.
- Drop batter by tablespoonful onto prepared pans, about 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies seem set and are lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes and carefully remove from baking sheet to cool on wire rack.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, marshmallow cream, powdered sugar, vanillaand almond extract in a large bowl with electric mixer until light fluffy.
- For each whoopie pie, spread about 2 tablespoons of filling on one cookie, top with a few berries and add second cookie.
- Garnish tops with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.