Warm Cranberry Sipper
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 5 servings
- Have steaming mugs ready to serve as guests come in from the cold, or use as a first course with brunch!
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon, sticks
- 10 Whole Cloves
- 2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup orange juice
- Vodka, as desired (optional)
- Combine water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add juices.
- Simmer 10 minutes, or until warm.
- To serve, pour desired amount of vodka (if using) into each glass and fill with the warm sipper.