Skip to content
Turkey Veggie Burgers
Cook Time: 34 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- These are so amazingly tasty that no one will suspect there are veggies in them!
- 4 tsp Canadian Steak Seasoning
- 8 oz (2 cups) sliced mushrooms
- 3 tbsp corn oil
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cup roughly chopped zucchini
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Hamburger buns, lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes (optional)
- Combine ground turkey, 2 teaspoons steak seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms and 2 teaspoons steak seasoning and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until softened.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly and transfer to blender or food processor.
- Puree until very finely chopped; add to turkey mixture and stir until well blended.
- Form into six 4 x 1-inch patties.
- Brush grill surface or coat pan with additional oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill, pan fry or broil for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with fresh buns, lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes and favorite condiments, if desired.