Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 cups
- A quick and easy glaze that adds great flavor to baked ham.
- 1 Ham
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup, light
- 3/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- Drain and squeeze pineapple to remove as much juice as possible.
- Combine pineapple, brown sugar, corn syrup and spices (if making one of the variations) in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions for ham, brushing with glaze every 30 minutes.