Cook Time: 32 Minutes
Yield: About 5 dozen
- Bet you can't eat just one!
- 3 cup quick oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine quick oats, flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in oat mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, candies and raisins.
- Drop 1-1/2 inch dough balls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from pans.