Skip to content
Turkey Tortellini Soup Recipe
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- A hearty Italian soup that uses leftover turkey or chicken - so easy and delicious!
- Bring chicken broth to boil in a stock pot or Dutch oven.
- Add carrots and bring to a second boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until crisp tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add tortellini, mushrooms, turkey, onion, garlic salt, tarragon and pepper; simmer 10 to 12 minutes.
- Do not let soup boil.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each serving.