Taco Pasta Skillet
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Have a hearty dinner on the table in only 25 minutes!
- 8 oz (3 cups) rotini pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup Taco Seasoning Blend
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped- optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese for garnish, optional
- Cook pasta until tender; drain.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium heat until cooked through; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, tomato sauce and green pepper, if desired.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, 1 cup cheese and sour cream.
- Continue cooking until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with additional cheese, if desired.