Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes and Dipping Sauce
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Sweet potatoes and sour cream are enhanced with Tone's® Sweet & Spicy Seasoning.
- 1- 1 1/2 lb sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp Sweet & Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 tsp Sweet & Spicy Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick wedges. Combine with oil and 2 tablespoons seasoning in a large bowl.
- Toss to coat.
- Pour potatoes onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and beginning to brown.
- While potatoes are baking, prepare Dipping Sauce.
- Combine sour cream, brown sugar and 2 teaspoons seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Dip can be made ahead.
- Serve sweet potatoes with dip.