Skip to content
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Scones Recipe
Cook Time: 22 Minutes
Yield: 8 scones
- A spiced twist to a simple breakfast or snack.
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine scone ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough onto a greased baking sheet to form 8 scones.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Mix together glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle over scones while still hot.