Skip to content
Cheesy Chive Muffins
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 12 regular or 30 mini muffins
- Delicious with a bowl of soup or big salad.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together flours, baking powder, sugar, salt and spices.
- Stir in cheese.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the eggs, milk and oil.
- Stir only until moistened. Do not over-stir.
- Grease muffin pans; fill ? full with batter.
- Bake for 18 to 20 (traditional size muffins) OR 10 to 12 minutes (mini muffins), or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.