Skip to content
Spiced Caramel Corn with Pecans Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 quarts
- Positively addictive!
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Pour popcorn and pecans into large roaster or two rimmed baking sheets that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
- Stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and boil for 5 minutes without stirring.
- While caramel is cooking, combine baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
- After caramel has boiled for 5 minutes, remove from heat and stir in spice mixture and vanilla (mixture will foam up).
- Carefully pour caramel over popcorn and stir to coat well.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread on parchment or waxed paper.
- Cool completely; store in a tightly covered container.