Marinated Asian Flank Steak
- Cook Time: 8 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Sesame studded marinade gives terrific flavor! Serve with sticky rice and stir fried vegetables.
- 1/2 to 2 lb flank steak
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup corn syrup, light
- 1/4 cup sesame seed, whole white
- 2 tbsp Minced Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- Trim steak of visible fat.
- Combine all ingredients except steak in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag.
- Add flank steak, turning to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Broil or grill steak about 6 inches from heat source for 5 minutes.
- Turn and continue cooking until steak reaches desired doneness.
- Slice steak diagonally and serve immediately.
Two pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for the flank steak.