Sweet and Spicy Sticky Chicken
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Make sure to have lots of napkins available!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 to 4 tbsp Sweet & Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast OR tenders
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp corn oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine brown sugar, orange juice and seasoning in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch wide strips.
- Place flour, egg and panko bread crumbs into 3 separate shallow bowls or plates.
- Dip chicken into flour, egg and then bread crumbs.
- Place breaded chicken on a plate.
- After all chicken has been breaded, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add chicken.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes until chicken is well browned.
- Turn and continue to cook 3 to 4 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a large servingbowl.
- Pour sauce over top and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve immediately.