Spicy Cajun Pretzels
Cook Time: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
Yield: 10 servings
- Have plenty of cold drinks on hand - these addictive pretzels will heat up your taste buds!
- 1 bag (13 to 16 ounces) mini sourdough pretzels OR sourdough pretzels, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp pepper, cayenne
- 1 tsp Dill Weed
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Place broken pretzels in a large baking pan or roaster.
- Combine oil, ranch dressing mix, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and dill.
- Pour over pretzels; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Store in tightly covered container.