Skip to content
Spanish Gazpacho Salad
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- All the great flavors of gazpacho in a salad.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp pepper, cayenne
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup diced, peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cup shredded romaine or other lettuce
- Dressing (see recipe below)
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper and green onion; stir in one-half of dressing.
- Toss shredded lettuce with remaining dressing; place on serving platter.
- Mound tomato mixture on lettuce.
- Garnish with avocado slices and cherry tomatoes, if desired.
- In small bowl, combine ingredients, slowly stirring in olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.