Skip to content
Cajun Shrimp Kabobs Recipe
Cook Time: 11 Minutes
Yield: 5 servings
- Spicy tender shrimp.
- 1 lb (21 to 30 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2 tbsp butter OR margarine
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 tsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- Thread shrimp and peppers on skewers.
- Melt butter; add oil and seasoning.
- Broil or grill shrimp kabobs 4 to 6 minutes, brushing frequently with Cajun butter.
- Turn occasionally until shrimp is firm and pink.
- Serve immediately.