Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Cook Time: 6 Hours, 5 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- This easy stew goes together in minutes, then slow cooks all day. Welcome home to dinner!
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Beau Monde Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen stew vegetables
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut in 1 -inch cubes
- 1/4 cup red wine OR water
- 1 Bay Leaves
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Mix flour, sugar, garlic powder, Beau Monde seasoning, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place frozen vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with flour/spice mixture.
- Add stew meat, wine, bay leaf and tomatoes.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.
Substitute 4 cups fresh vegetables for the frozen stew vegetables.
Use potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, fennel, parsnips or any other combination of vegetables.