Skip to content
Beer Marinated Chicken
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- This simple marinade gives chicken a major flavor boost!
- Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, spices and salt in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Stir in beer; add chicken.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
- Cook until juice runs clear and internal temperature of chicken reaches 170F.