Skip to content
Pork Chops with Fennel and Rosemary
Cook Time: 26 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- A flavorful paste of garlic, fennel, rosemary, onion, salt and pepper is spread on both sides of chops before broiling. Easy and delicious!
- 2 tsp Fennel Seed
- 2 tsp Rosemary Leaf
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 4 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 pork loin chops (bone in), cut 1-inch thick
- Combine fennel seed, rosemary,garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Process until fine.
- Stir in oil.
- Spread the mixture on both sides of pork chops.
- Broil or grill 4 to 6 inches from heat for 14 to 16 minutes or until done.
- (If using meat thermometer, it should read 160ºF in center part of chop).
- Turn meat once during cooking.
- Serve immediately.