Skip to content
Marinated Grilled Salmon with Tarragon Butter
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Add great flavor with a marinade and flavored butter.
- 1/4 cup olive oil, pure OR olive canola blend
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Leaf
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1 lb boneless, skinless salmon fillets (can use salmon steaks of equal weight)
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine oil, wine and lemon juice in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper and salmon.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill salmon for 7 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- Turn once, half-way through cooking time.
- Combine butter and spices in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with the Marinated Grilled Salmon.