Skip to content
Beef and Salsa Burritos
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- This is a meal in a burrito!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1/4 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium heat, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Add chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in spinach and salsa.
- Heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of beef mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Fold bottom edge up over filling; fold sides to center, overlapping edges.