Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Delicious served with everything from baked chicken, grilled steaks or baked ham.
- 2 lb red skinned potatoes
- Freshly ground roasted garlic sea salt grinder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp chives(optional)
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1-1/2 inch chunks.
- Place in large saucepan; cover with water.
- Season generously with roasted garlic sea salt.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain well. Mash potatoes.
- Add butter, sour cream and cheese; mix well.
- Stir in bacon and chives, if desired.
- Season to taste with additional roasted garlic sea salt.