Six Pepper Potatoes and Egg
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Add sausage, ham or bacon or other vegetables for even more flavor.
- 4 tbsp butter OR margarine, divided
- 1/2 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Six Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 4 eggs
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes, onions and 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Stir to mix well, reduce heat to medium and cover.
- Stir potatoes occasionally.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are browned and tender.
- Remove potatoes to serving platter.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter to skillet.
- Cook eggs as desired and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon seasoning.