Skip to content
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- An easy, healthful meal in just 30 minutes!
- 8 oz fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut in 2 inch strips
- 12 oz fresh asparagus
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3/4 cup dry white wine OR vegetable broth
- 4 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Heat oil; sauté red bell peppers, asparagus and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until crisp tender; stirring occasionally.
- Addartichoke, wine, garlic pepper, Italian seasoning and crushedred pepper; stir to combine.
- Bring sauce to a boil, uncovered.
- Toss pasta with sauce and top with cheese.