- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- A great sandwich to feed a crowd.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb hot sausage
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Leaf Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Leaf
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- Brown ground beef and hot sausage in skillet, stirring to crumble; drain well.
- Add pizza sauce, onion and spices.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Cut bread in half, lengthwise.
- Spread meat mixture on cut side of bread.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and place in oven at 375ºF until cheese melts.
Double this recipe to use the full loaf of French bread.