Chicken Tikka Kabobs
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- A quick and easy treat from the grill! Low in calories too!
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1-1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Spanish Paprika
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 4 lemon wedges
- Combine yogurt, tomato sauce, curry powder, paprika, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken tenders; stirring to coat.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes on medium heat or until cooked through, turning frequently.
- Just before serving, squeeze lemon wedges over chicken.
If using wooden skewers, soak for at least 30 minutes.