Italian Pork Chops
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Juicy pork chops with Italian flavors - super easy and super fast!
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 lb pork loin chops
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, Italian herb seasoning, and garlic salt in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle chops with crumb mixture; press lightly with fingers to adhere.
- Bake chops in a greased shallow pan for 20 to 25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160F.