Skip to content
Santa Fe Orange Roughy Recipe
Cook Time: 14 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- This quick recipe for orange roughy goes great with rice or pasta!
- Rinse fillets with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle oregano and cumin evenly over one side of fillets.
- Place fillets, seasoned side down, in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes.
- Turn fish, and top with salsa.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve immediately.