- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Warm sugar, butter, bourbon, cinnamon and nutmeg in a saucepan.
- Slice potatoes 1-inch thick and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour half of the butter bourbon mixture over potatoes, stir until well coated.
- Place potatoes in a sprayed 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes; remove pan from the oven and pour remaining sauce over top.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until potatoes are cooked through (fork tender).
Grand Marnier can be substituted for bourbon