Quick Italian Tomato Soup
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Make your own "signature" soup by adding rice and seasonings to canned tomato soup!
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rice
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Combine soup, broth and rice in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in Italian herb seasoning and garlic powder.
- Serve immediately.
Eliminate Italian Herb Seasoning Blend and garlic and substitute 1 teaspoon oregano OR 2 teaspoons pesto seasoning.