Skip to content
Peppery Italian Meat Rub Recipe
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 3/4 cup
- Use this tasty spice blend to make a great roast chicken, grilled steak or baked pork chop.
- 1/2 cup Sweet Leaf Basil
- 2 tbsp pepper, black fine grind
- 2 tbsp Thyme Leaf
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 clove finely chopped garlic
- Combine basil, black pepper, thyme and rosemary.
- Store in closed container.
- Combine 1 tablespoon rub with olive oil and garlic.
- Generously rub over surface of pork tenderloin, poultry, seafood or meat before broiling, grilling or roasting.
- Use to season 1 to 1-1/2 pounds.