- Combine all dipping sauce ingredients in saucepan; heat through.
- Set aside until ready to serve.
- Mix corn starch, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper in shallow bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg whites in medium size mixing bowl until frothy.
- Place coconut in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken tenders in corn starch mixture; shake off excess.
- Dip chicken in egg whites, then press chicken into coconut.
- Turn over and press into coconut again to coat both sides.
- Heat deep fat fryer to 350°F.
- Add chicken to the hot oil in batches.
- Deep fry until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- Serve hot with Spicy Apricot Dipping Sauce.
For gluten free chicken, make sure to fry the chicken strips in oil that is only used for gluten free foods.