Pepper Tequila Lime Chicken
Cook Time: 2 Hours, 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Simple and super tasty marinade.
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp pepper, black fine grind
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix lime juice, tequila, orange juice, cilantro, crushed red pepper, black pepper and salt in large bowl.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover; place in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours to marinate.
- Prepare grill by lightly brushing grill rack with oil.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken about 9 to 10 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.