Cajun Chicken Pizza
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 1 (12 inch) pizza
- Spicy twist on pizza.
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust, pre-baked
- 1-1/2 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine tomato sauce and Cajun seasoning.
- Spread on pizza crust.
- Top with chicken, onions and green pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.