Oven Fried Garden Chicken Tenders
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Make your own tasty baked chicken tenders.
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Salt Free Garden Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 lb chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoning, salt and paprika in a shallow container.
- Pour milk into a second shallow container.
- Dip chicken into milk and then seasoned crumbs, shaking off excess.
- Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes; turn chicken.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is browned and internal temperature is at least 170F.