Oven Fried Garden Chicken Tenders
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Make your own tasty baked chicken tenders.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoning, salt and paprika in a shallow container.
- Pour milk into a second shallow container.
- Dip chicken into milk and then seasoned crumbs, shaking off excess.
- Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes; turn chicken.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is browned and internal temperature is at least 170F.