Oven Fried Chicken
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- A satisfyingly crisp, lightly seasoned coating will make this a hit with the whole family!
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, seasoning salt, thyme and pepper in a shallow baking dish.
- Place oil in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in oil, then crumb mixture.
- Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.