Oven Crisp Chicken
Yield: 8 Servings
- Uniquely seasoned coating makes for crispy chicken.
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tsp garlic, granulated
- 8 chicken portions
- 1/2 cup cornflakes, breadcrumbs or crackers, finely crushed
- Combine butter and seasonings.
- Drizzle over chicken.
- Coat chicken pieces with crumbs.
- Place on baking pan.
- Bake at 375F for 45 minutes or until chicken is brown and cooked through.