Orange Barbecued Chicken
- Cook Time: 57 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Great orange flavor!
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp pepper, black medium grind
- 1 tsp Rosemary Leaf
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tsp salt
- Whisk together oil, wine, lemon juice, and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over.
- Turn bag to cover completely and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill and brush with orange juice concentrate.
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through, turning once halfway through.